Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello Hand-me-down



"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn
 
I, as the youngest among 3 sisters, was the curse of the hand-me-down. If you are the youngest sibling, or a middle sibling or anywhere in the line up that isn't the first born, you know this feeling. I distinctly remember always saying to myself that when i grow up I AM NOT going to wear hand-me-down clothes. But this lime green high waisted shorts is the one hand-me-down I have no problem wearing. Why??? Well, it belonged to my Mother. It has seen better days. It did have to go through my two sisters before it was handed down to me. Now, that it is finally mine, I absolutely LOVE it.

Here's to hoping that you will be grateful and happy for a particular hand-me-down just as I am. Thank you Mommy. :)











 
 
 What I wore

Shorts : My mom's(vintage)
Top : Charlotte Russe
Bag : My mom's(vintage) 
Shoes : Target
Accessories : H&M(necklace & ring)
                      Bracelets(hand made)


 
 
 




 


1 comment: